Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cornelius Bates was a hit on the Joey Reynolds Show

Hey Everyone,

Right now I am in a gray haze after doing a radio show from 2am-3am. We got to sing 2 songs and promote the show! It was great! Then I was home by 4am up by 6am and starting my day!!! I hope to see you all at the Metropolitan Room on Jan. 20th and 24th. In the meantime, must continue napping. A big shout out Marcos Vigio for doing it with me. Also, major thanks to Donald Schaeffer for getting me booked. The power of great publicity!!

Cornelius

1 comment:

  1. Radio is great media to reach at all home and heart!Its all time hit for advertise and so many prestigious people start their journey from radio!I think you are at first step of your grand success in future.Best of luck.
    r4 revolution per ds

    ReplyDelete